Immediate need for Manager, Trade Fund Management & Reporting for a large entertainment organization.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
Some of the responsibilities in this role include
- Collaborate with Retail Planning, Trade Marketing & Sales to develop and distribute weekly/monthly/quarterly reports
- Utilize SAS to clean/manipulate data from data warehouse to support sales reporting
- Provide retail analysis by pulling data from numerous sources
- Develop real-time dashboards in Tableau that BU can use to drive business strategies.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Statistics. MBA is a plus
- 7+ years in sales planning and analysis with record of progressive career growth
- SAS and SQL experience required
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, BI tools (Business Objects), and CRM. Tableau experience a plus.
skills: SQL, Analysis - Sales, Analysis - Brand/Market
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.