A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Service Contract Administrator to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $13 - 14 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Small office type environment with phone monitoring/recording capabilities in an off-site location.
- Resolves client issues, concerns and inquiries through phone, fax and email regarding processes and policy.
- Receiving inbound calls from pharmacy customers regarding product inquiries or orders. (25-45 calls per person per day)
- Working closely with customers and manufacturers to procure and drop ship Home Healthcare product to our customers.
- Order placement with the manufacturer and follow up to confirm receipt and satisfaction by the customer.
- Return processing for Home Healthcare drop ship orders.
- Genesys phone metric tracking for productivity of calls received, lost, and drop ship orders placed.
- Outbound calls for new items or special promotions to key customers.
- Attendance at Manufacturer inservices for education on new products.
- Receive calls related to Client private label product issues or concerns and document for Quality and Regulatory Compliance. -
- Partner with manufacturers, numerous internal business units, and our customers to ensure quality frontend products and services are delivered at the best possible value.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of the Client organization.
- Provide enhanced customer service upon receiving incoming inquiries from Executives (SVPs and above)
- The Rep II position reports to the Supervisor of the Home Healthcare Drop Ship Customer Support.
- Associate degree required, bachelor's preferred
- 2-4 years' experience in a customer service-oriented role suggested
- Prior computer experience (Typing 50+WPM) using Microsoft Office systems required
- Understanding of Home Healthcare products helpful
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service experience a must
- Ease of rapport with diverse personalities
- Detail oriented and ability to work cohesively in a team environment
- Call center, medical background, and bi-lingual helpful but not required
- Excellent customer service phone skills
- Detail oriented with follow-up skills
- Dependable attendance
- Type over 50 words per minute
- Sense of urgency is required
- Accountable work ethic
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Ariel Smith Ariel.Smith@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.