job summary: Human Resources Advisor
Responsible for supporting a wide range of HR related transactional, administrative, and customer service functions within the HR Service Center
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Provide and advise caregivers and core leaders with information about HR policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Research policies, practices and data to verify accuracy of information submitted.
- Responds timely to routine and complex questions, including researching appropriate information and soliciting input when requested
- Escalates issues, where required, through a formalized issue/inquiry escalation process within HR Services as well as to other business.
- Responsible for accurate input of all transactions into HR systems within specific and designated time frames to ensure timely processing of
- Accurate and timely maintenance of caregiver and candidate personal information and employment related actions, such as benefits.
- Review HR forms for accuracy, completeness and compliance, following organizational standards.
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of all compliance and legal requirements of the job based on the scope of practice of the
- Ensure accuracy of data input by developing and executing quality and auditing measures.
- Analyzes issues using a holistic approach and comprehensive problem resolution methodology. Participates in the development of innovative solutions to achieve ministry mission and goals.
- Assures compliance with confidentiality policies, in accordance with State and Federal laws, maintains confidentiality of caregiver, patient.
Bachelor's Degree and 2 years' experience in human resources, benefits administration or payroll, or equivalent work experience.
Provide exceptional level of customer service, to all levels of the organization including when under significant pressure to achieve
Ability to work proficiently in a team-based environment.
Excellent oral communication skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport on the phone.
Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, Access and HR systems.
Ability to complete job functions and maintain data integrity in a fast paced environment.
Ability to organize information, research data and formulate responses and reports.
$20-$23 per hour
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Ashley at 949-265-5821.
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.