job summary: JOIN a GLOBAL LEADER in the Telecommunications Industry!!
Join our audit team that will allow you to positively impact the way we do business. This group will provide you the foundation to be a change agent, providing objective evaluations of our internal systems and processes to identify areas of risk and operational efficiency. A highly visible role will involve collaborating with other members of the internal audit team and business units to review existing practices. Developing plans and supporting your internal partners to understand the key role they play in maintaining strong internal controls will be critical in reducing risk, increasing operational efficiency, and protecting our shareholders, customers, and employees.
location: Ashburn, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Designing and executing financial and operational audit programs that target high-risk areas in the company's controls, systems, and processes.
- Identifying gaps and areas for improvement and evaluating their significance and potential business impact to improve process effectiveness.
- Presenting practical recommendations to senior leaders and preparing written audit reports to document your findings.
- Collaborating with and educating process owners regarding the importance of maintaining strong internal controls and the role of internal audit.
- Being a high visibility leader to drive organizational change and guide the business to a successful future state.
- Attending learning programs, training & networking sessions while preparing yourself to become a future leader in our organization through a defined career path.
This opportunity comes with a highly competitive salary, bonus, profit sharing, benefits and work environment!!! Many perks and a great place to continue your career!!!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 4-7 years of related Audit experience (Public or Public/Private)
- MUST have CPA or CIA certification or in progress
- Excellent oral and written communication required
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.