Ready for a change of scenery? Do you enjoy working with high-level professionals and supporting industry leaders? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking a sharp, highly professional Executive Assistant to join our American multinational software company right in the heart of San Francisco. You will directly support 5 high-level executives in one of the most exciting companies to work for. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working hard in a fast paced environment surrounded by brilliant people.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $37.50 - 47.50 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Maintain executive calendars, manage staff and group meetings, including holiday events, team offsites, birthdays and special occasions.
- Able to take clear and concise meeting notes.
- A successful candidate must be able manage calendar and travel to help drive maximum effectiveness, all while coordinating complex travel arrangements and successfully handling last minute changes.
- Coordinate special projects and large meetings with internal and external individuals.
- Compile and publish weekly senior staff minutes and group updates.
- Arrange job candidate interviews and ensure smooth transitions for all new hires by obtaining office space, computer systems and accounts and managing all related work requests.
- Process forms including expense reports, change of status, employment requisitions, contractor time cards and IS and Facilities work requests.
- Perform general office administrative duties, such as ordering supplies and equipment.
- Assist with audio, visual and video and web conferencing when needed.
- Manage all open purchase orders.
- Work with vendors and project managers to ensure billing occurs in timely manner and that project scope changes are considered and accounted for.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and utilize Contracts Management system for all departmental purchases.
- Must thrive in a demanding, fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, efficient and able to thrive in chaos.
- Key attributes include the desire to build relationships, a strong willingness to help and support, and ability to be decisive.
- Positive can-do attitude, no ego - willing to follow through and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise way.
- Ability to remain flexible, embrace change and manage uncertainty.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under critical deadlines and manage workload with little direction.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and timely follow- through.
- Desire to constantly look for opportunities to create systems, checklists, and approaches to make things run more smoothly.
- Ownership of the outcome - even when there is a lack of full control, ability to see it through until it is completed.
- Manage time effectively and proven ability to prioritize when there are conflicting priorities to ensure key projects meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Technology: extensive experience with Outlook and Concur is required; skills with OneNote, Microsoft Teams, wikis, and Ariba are ideal.
For immediate and confidential consideration, please email your resume to Michael.Gersovitz@randstadusa.com
skills: MS Outlook
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.