Tax Documentation Analyst
A market leading, publicly traded global financial services firm with heavy influence. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services a wealth of customers both individuals and businesses.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, review and validate moderate to complex tax forms (W9 and W8-BEN, W8-BEN-E, W8-IMY, W8-EXP and W8-ECI)
- Accurately process requests for customer's tax profile on various client systems including account level systems
- Modify and link customer information based on daily maintenance requests (address, tax identification number)
- Verify that corrections and modifications in data are fed to various systems
- Update tracking mechanisms to ensure data capture
- Learn and use multiple, complex databases and systems in a relatively short timeframe
- Strong client focus and relationship-building skills across lines of business and levels
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment
- Make independent 'client-centric' and judgment decisions
- Recognize and appropriately escalate issues and discrepancies
- Working under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
Once we know you're interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly!
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today.
skills: ADP Taxware
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.