job summary: Bookkeeper Needed!!
Fast growing investment management company in Fairfield County, CT is looking for a Bookkeeper to support their Accounting department. The ideal candidate will be able to pick up all of the transactional workload included but not limited to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and light close procedures.
location: Norwalk, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
Ability to process full-cycle AP procedures including but not limited to:
- Processing invoices including cutting checks for payments & updating aging reports
- Wire Transfers within Quickbooks
- Vendor Management
Ability to manage daily AR responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Create and maintain aging reports
- Following up on past due invoices
- Cash management
Ability to assist in close procedures including but not limited to:
- Reconcile budgets to actual
- Ad-Hoc Reporting?
- 2-5 years of previous bookkeeping experience is required
- Proficiency with Excel & Quickbooks is needed.
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, AP, Month-End Close, High Volume, Purchase Orders, Cash Handling, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, A/P Review, EFT/Wire Transfer, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.