A company located in Fort Lauderdale is in need of a Accounts Receivable Specialist.
This company offers excellent benefits and a great work life balance.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments and from customers.
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Knowledge of basic accounts receivable concepts, practices and procedures.
- High School Diploma required.
- Two years of experience in AR or in a related area.
- Knowledge and experience with credit verification software and systems.
skills: Accounts Receivable, AR, Bank Deposits, Cash Handling, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, 1099s, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.