job summary: Corporate Tax Accountant
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing. We are looking for a candidate with large company tax experience (full-time Monday-Friday) for a 2-3 month project. The Employer:
Work in the Phoenix corporate offices for an international industry leader. Location:
Phoenix, AZ Pay:
$40.00 - $45.00 ph
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
The duty of the Tax Accountant is to ensure timely completion of federal, state, and local income tax returns, sales and use tax returns and property tax renditions. This position will assist in the year end and quarterly income tax provisions and reporting packages. Position reports to Tax Manager.
- Prepare federal/state corporate income tax return work papers. Identify and gather necessary information and documentation to substantiate and support the tax return and tax provision processes.
- Prepare the taxable income calculations for the income tax provisions under IAS 12 (or ASC 740) and compile the necessary work-paper documentation and calculations in support of book-to-tax adjustments.
- Prepare and/or review indirect tax returns, information reports (1099s, 1042s), Property Tax renditions, etc.
- Prepare schedules for tax audits, including preparation of correspondence to taxing authorities.
- Collaborate with third party service providers and/or lower level analysts, and supervise certain tax compliance projects. Review work prepared by Tax Administrator
qualifications: Must haves:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of Corporate Taxation in either a large corporation setting or national accounting firm
- Tax research and tax compliance software knowledge
- Proven analytical skills with attention to details
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (proficiency with Data Analysis, Pivot tables, and complex graphs)
- Masters' Degree in Tax or Accounting
- Knowledge of Basic income tax provision and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
- Experience using SAP
Once we know you are interested, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills for this position and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and our best talent will interview with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today
. Please feel free to contact me directly at Julie.Slade@Randstadusa.com 602-977-1114
skills: SAP, Tax Research, TAX
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.