Randstad Professionals is actively seeking a Credit and Collection Clerk
for a Client in the Williamson County area to assist in daily duties of credit and collections for customer accounts receivable balances in the Credit department.
This position reports to the Credit Manager in the Credit department and routinely interacts with customers both internal and external.
This company offers stability as they have been in business for 100 years in the Nashville area, with a laid back work environment.
location: Brentwood, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $19 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Assist in account receivable balance collections and credits with main focus on parts/service
- Collect past due accounts and maintain corporate past due percentages
- Update and maintain accounts receivable customer files, including creating files for new customers
- Resolve customer account problems through to resolution
- Assist in issuing monthly billing statements
- Process certificate of insurance requests, W-9's & other documents
- Report collection difficulties to the Credit Manager
- High School diploma required
- Three to five years of experience in collections, accounts receivable
- Construction or service related industry is a must
- Experience processing credit card payments
- Understanding of debit/credit entries
If qualified and interested, please send resumes to Brittany Johnston at email@example.com
skills: Accounts Receivable
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.