Randstad is partnering with this industry leader to help them find a Human Resources Manager for a position in the fast growing market of Columbus, OH!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Responsible for aligning HR support with Client business objectives.
- Leads strategic HR support for significant portions of Client's operations, working closely with senior leaders at care sites and other operational units.
- Manages managers and associates.
- Establishing partnerships across the Client system.
- Overseeing critical human-capital issues facing the business unit.
- Delivering value-added HR support to Client management and associates.
- Maintaining a high level of business literacy about the business units' financial positions and strategic business plans.
- Brokering services provided by the HR Centers of Expertise. C
- Collaborating with other HR and business unit leaders to influence the overall success and effectiveness of the HR function and organization.
- Soliciting input and feedback from HR and business unit associates.
- Modeling and promoting Client's values-based behavior and culture.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required
- 7+ years experience
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to:
Jessica Beal Jessica.Beal@RandstadUsa.com
Who is Randstad??
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com
I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.