job summary: Preferred Branch Manager - Banking
Full-time | Permanent position
Randstad is searching for a Preferred Branch Manager
in the Cambridge, MA area.
As the Preferred Branch Manager
you are responsible for ensuring the success of the branch through excellent Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Branch Operations and Management of staff; provide a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Ensuring the success of the branch through excellent Sales, Business Development, Customer Service, Branch Operations and Management of staff. T
- Achieving individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
- Ensuring the branch balances daily
- Managing the P & L of the branch
- Establishes total relationship banking (both business and personal) by cross-selling: direct deposit, internet banking, overdraft protection, multiple deposit products, Investment and Trust Services.
- Accountable for the branch's productivity, deposit growth, customer retention and new referrals
- Supervises and coaches teams on professionalism, sales techniques, service expectations and compliance guidelines
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- 7+ years proven relationship banking experience
- 3+ years proven supervisory experience
- Successful and proven sales track record
- Possess an enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Ability to coach and mentor branch staff to perform above job performance
: $80K - $95K Application Process:
Submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218
skills: Business Development, Branch Management, Retail Banking, Banking Operations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.