Our established and growing Commercial Real Estate client in West Los Angeles is looking for an experienced Director of Asset Managment to join their team.
The ideal candidate is looking for a place to build a long-term career and become an integral part of the company's vision and growth. This direct-hire position offers the opportunity to bring strong accounting skills while learning financial modeling and underwriting skills.
location: West Hollywood, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Oversee real estate assets and increase value by maximizing revenue & expense control.
- Manage capital expenses and tenant costs.
- Vendor relationship and negotiatons.
- Valuation of assets and reporting using Argus.
- Financial modeling, underwriting, and negotiating purchase price.
- Full cycle investment oversight (sourcing, acquisitions, dispositions).
- Risk management.
- Secure lending and investment activities.
- Bachelor's degree (business, finance, or real estate)
- 4+ years asset management experience
- CPA strongly preferred
- Software: Yardi & Argus preferred; Advanced Excel
SALARY RANGE: $150,000 - $200,000 + benefits
Please contact email@example.com for immediate consideration.
skills: Excel, Financial Analysis, Investments, Acquisitions/Due Diligence, Asset Management, Excel Pivot Tables, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.