Rapidly growing Construction company located in East Bay is looking for a Corporate Accountant to join their team. They are looking for someone with at least 1 year experience in Accounting, eager to learn, hardworking, team player and wants to grow with a company.
This individual must have:
-Advanced skills in Excel
-Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
-Have great attention to detail and accuracy
If you check off all these boxes please apply to this ad and a Recruiter will reach out to you directly.
location: Fremont, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Perform month end close process including the preparation of the financial statements
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts including cash, accounts receivable, prepaids, fixed-assets, accounts payable, and accrued liabilities.
- Prepare variance analysis on income statement, balance sheet to facilitate monthly close of corporate entity
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain Fixed Asset system including acquisitions, disposals, and depreciation entries
- Assist in the preparation of various internal reporting packages, which are distributed across all levels of the organization
- Prepare and file monthly and quarterly Sales & Use Tax
- Support in annual audits
- Document procedures and streamline processes when possible
- Identify areas for improvement and implement new processes/automations end-to-end.
- Special projects as required
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field preferred.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Knowledge of applicable local, state and federal rules and laws
skills: Excel, Accounts Receivable, Financial Statements, Fixed Assets, Bank Reconciliations, Sales & Use Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.