Are you ready to take your public accounting career to the next level? This a great opportunity with a global and reputable public firm. The ideal candidate will be someone with an entrepreneurial mentality able to develop client relations, understand their business and efficiently communicate stake holders any accounting and financial risk exposure, regulation updates and improvements needed.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Manage multiple audit engagements from initiation, Planning, executing and completion; supervise staff during audit execution while gathering information, interacting with clients, resolving upcoming issues and making process improvement recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA or eligible.
- Three years of public accounting experience.
- Experience supervising staff.
- Solid communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and audit software.
- Ability to travel locally 40% of the time.
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.