One of our top clients in the Norfolk area is seeking a Financial Associate to join their team! This is a great opportunity to get exposure to all aspects of business including finance, accounting, sales, and risk management. Ideally, my client would like someone with a finance, accounting, or economic background.
location: Norfolk, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Look at areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures and analyze current and past trends
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Financial modeling
- Analyze complex financial information and provide accurate financial recommendations to management
- Support leadership with in depth analysis
- Support for diligence and evaluation of business development opportunities
- Model operating and financial results of new business ventures under consideration
- Assist with business development efforts and assist the sales team
- Prepare presentation material
- Ad-Hoc Reporting, analysis and other projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economics strongly preferred
- Analytical skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you or anyone you know may be interested in this position, please email Alyssa Crnkovich directly at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com. Thank you!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.