Are you a critical thinker who is proactive and one step ahead of the game?
A Fortune 500 Global company is looking for a self-sufficient Sales & Pricing Analyst to assist with a 3-6 month project starting immediately!
Located on the edge of beautiful Uptown Dallas, this company offers very competitive compensation!
The ideal candidate must be comfortable in Excel and manipulating large sets of data. Strong attention to detail is a MUST and superb time management will be the keys to success in this opportunity!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $22 - 27 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Analyzes, researches, and maintains information pertaining to pricing and promotion protocols for key commercial accounts
- Collaborates with commercial sales force as well as third party software vendor to meet project goals and deadlines
- Works with new pricing software system to input key commercial data
- Contributes to the design and implementation of new financial tools and models
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an analyst role requiring extensive analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, with strong Excel skills
- Experience in Project Management
- Must be a strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines
- Experience as an intercompany liaison between departments (e.g. Communicating sales orders to production team, compiling sales data from business developers to finance team) will be heavily weighed in your favor!
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.