Exciting opportunity for a
Corporate FP&A Manager to join the Finance team. This key position offers an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced, fun, talented and growing FP&A organization as a Manager in the Corporate FP&A team. This individual will partner directly with senior finance, cross-functional business partners and executive leadership. This is a player/coach role with no direct reports.
location: Burlingame, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 145,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
responsibilities: Corporate FP&A Manager Responsibilities:
- Support corporate financial planning and analysis activities including the annual operating plan, quarterly financial statements forecast and long range P&L planning
- Coordinate and support the month end close process, working closely with the Accounting team
- Provide guidance to FP&A in streamlining processes, standardizing reports and analytics, cross-training staff
- Prepare management reporting and board meeting materials
- Lead preparation on behalf of FP&A team of quarterly financial and business metrics which are leveraged to support Investor Relations
qualifications: Corporate FP&A Manager Requirements:
- BS Finance or Accounting with 7+ years of relevant experience
- Software industry/SAAS experience preferred
- Understand revenue recognition and comprehend complex contracts.
- Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce, Excel (i.e. pivot tables, VLOOKUP), and SQL
- Excellent financial modeling skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.