Great opportunity for an experienced Communications and Marketing Manager to work with a national team in creating programs focused on the opioid epidemic.
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Create promotional materials, web-based images, messages, and social media to promote the initiative
- Work with team members to prepare marketing and communications strategies to support the education and training around substance use disorder
- Assist in designing marketing media
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications and/or Marketing
- 3+ years related work experience
- Experience in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator)
- Web maintenance experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with team members effectively
For immediate consideration, please call (401) 824-0218 or email resume to Lauren.Marculitis@randstadusa.com!
skills: Excel, Word
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.