job summary: Business Systems Analyst
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Formulates and defines moderately complex systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Performs less complex projects to assess business needs and recommend technical solutions
- Provides technical guidance to colleagues
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
Skills/Knowledge: Access experience (User and Developing); Sharepoint (Developing) Highly preferred; Experience in Oracle and/or SQL is a plus Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years experience developing and customizing databases/systems for reporting purposes required.
- Minimum 2 years experience designing and generating weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports using reporting/query tools such as Brio, MS Query, MS Access, Crystal Reports or Business Objects required.
- Minimum 1 years experience working in a loan servicing/operations environment required
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.