We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialists
in San Diego county. Applicants with the following skills and experience do well for majority of the positions we are working at the moment.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $48,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- 2+ years of AR experience
- Exposure to an ERP system and experience in Excel
- Monitoring aging reports
- Cash receipts and bank deposits
- Assisting with month-end close
If this sounds like you please apply directly and one of our recruiters will reach out to you as soon as possible.
skills: Accounts Receivable, Aging Receivables
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.