Immediate opportunity for an experienced Contract Oversite Specialist within a reputable healthcare organization! Ideal candidate will be highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
location: Smithfield, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Manage contracts to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Serve as a liaison with external provider networks
- Oversee financial and operational aspects of contracts
- Review contract proposals and make recommendations as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Administration, Business Administration, Public Health, or related field or an equivalent amount of experience and education
- 2+ years of experience with a managed care organization
- Knowledge of healthcare laws, CMS Federal/State regulations, and contract language
- Experience with an Accountable Care Organization (ACO) preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
For immediate consideration, please call (401) 824-0218 or email Lauren.Marculitis@randstadusa.com!
skills: Managed Care
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.