Senior Accountant needed due to internal promotion with Baltimore-based technology service provider. This role will control accounting operations for a company poised to double in size in the next 5 years. This is a career-leveraging position for someone looking to transition out of public accounting or upgrade their corporate accounting career. As a Senior Accountant you will be working on high end corporate accounting projects related to International Consolidations, Financial reporting, and process improvement.
location: Linthicum Heights, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
The Senior Accountant will work on a team of 5 to provide financial oversight for a $300M International Company.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly consolidated financial statements for domestic and international entities
- Prepare variance analysis monthly to between actual results and prior periods budgets
- Perform accounting/financial reporting research in accordance to GAAP for debt compliance and revenue recognition
- Ensure compliance with documented Internal Controls
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to improve operating efficiencies
- BS Accounting required
- CPA or in earnest pursuit of CPA certification
- 3+ years relevant experience in corporate or public accounting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Working knowledge of ERP Accounting systems highly preferred
Click to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org to express interest and discuss your qualifications. We are ready to interview you today!
skills: CPA, CPA Candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.