Multi-Billion Dollar Technology Company in the BWI corridor is looking for an engaging leader to join their Accounting and Financial Reporting department. They offer progressive benefits, a positive and collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional development. Do not miss this opportunity to become a key member of the Senior Management team within a global organization at their corporate headquarters!
location: Hanover, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Manage a team of 6 in corporate accounting and accounts payable
- Prepare consolidated monthly/quarterly financial statements for domestic and International subsidiaries
- Own the financial reporting and post-close financial analysis for all domestic subsidiaries and Canada
- Act as lead to their external CPA annual audit
- Participate in monthly/quarterly executive financial meetings with Corporate Controller and CFO
- BS Accounting required
- CPA and/or MBA highly preferred
- 2+ years managerial experience
- 6+ years experience with general ledger accounting or a mix of public and corporate accounting
- Advanced use of MS Excel
- Working knowledge of an ERP system
Send your resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.
skills: CPA, Month-End Close, CPA Candidate, Financial Reporting - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.