Are you a Public Accounting Professional seeking a seasonal/part time opportunity? We have the perfect position for you!!
We are actively seeking a Seasonal Tax Supervisor for a reputable and large CPA firm in the Nashville area. This position is offering full time hours during the tax season, with lots of flexibility, then will become more part time after the busy season concludes.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Review a variety of tax returns consisting of corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and individuals.
- Serve as a technical resource to the firm and its clients.
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- 10 to 25 years of experience in Public Accounting
- Actively seeking a flexible schedule.
- CPA Required
Please send resumes to Brittany Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Corporate Tax, CPA, Individual/Personal Tax Planning
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.