job summary: English and Spanish Quality Assurance Translator
A for-profit managed health care company that offers health care products and insurance services - ranked on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue, is seeking an English and Spanish Quality Assurance Translator.
This is a telecommute position, and requires previous work experience similar to the primary job functions listed below.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for proofreading and assisting with quality assurance (QA) of marketing and member materials translated into Spanish as well as into other languages.
- Adherence to existing processes, glossaries, and style guides.
- Utilizes proofreading principles to detect and mark up any errors or queries regarding grammar, spelling, punctuation, formatting, style or accuracy as well as print defects.
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
If you would like to be a valued employee to their organization, please email your qualified resume to: email@example.com
- Proven bilingual capabilities in the Spanish language: spelling, grammar, and writing.
- Previous work experience in translation of materials: proofreading, translation, and copy editing.
- Intermediate to Advanced software skills: Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat and communications technology (e.g. Jabber, WebEx). CAT tool experience preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines and handle high volumes.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
skills: Spanish, English
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.