Our Infrastructure client near Long Beach is seeking a Senior Human Resources Generalist that can provide excellent clerical and administrative support for the Human Resources Department.
location: Signal Hill, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
responsibilities: Essential Duties:
- Duties related to employee benefits which includes, but not limited to, 401k and leaves of absence, medical, dental and disability
- Facilitate open enrollment, answer benefit related questions changes. Reconcile insurance billing conducting regular audits and maintain ADP online enrollment.
- Administrative HR related inquires which will include responding to policies, procedures
- Maintain, process, and submit payroll and reports
- Record, track and maintain human resources records such as: new hires, tracking vacation, transfers, terminations, merit increases; sick, and personal time, and changes in job classifications
- Maintain personnel files
Other duties as assigned
qualifications: Education and Experience:
Preferred but not required
- 3+ years working in a Human Resources Department
- 2+ years handling benefits administration
- Bachelor's Degree
- PHR certification
Please contact Sonia.firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Administration, ADP-HR
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.