Exciting start up company is looking for an Office Administrator/Executive Assistant
with 3 to 5 years experience to support Principal and Innovator.
She sits on boards and speaks at events, so someone who is able to coordinate her schedule and plan heavy travel with all the nuances...prepare all the materials for presentations, make sure all tech requirements and travel is smooth.
location: Weston, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Smart, ambitious, entrepreneurial and malleable
- Heavy calendaring and travel arrangments
- Sharp with an eye for details
- Someone who is a gatekeeper, and can support a high level person.
- Organized, creative and on their game.
- Someone who is able to maintain relationships and manage all that comes across her desk.
As for the Office Administration, someone who can manage the team and their calndar.
- Create and maintain the office setting to make sure all conditions are right for success.
- Deal with vendors, IT, supplies, handle light record/invoices
- Participate in finding and coordinating move to their new space.
3 - 5 Years Experience
Experience supporting busy office
Strong Microsoft and Social Media Skills
Contact: Lisa Bart
skills: Business Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.