Do you have 2-3 years of experience (preferably with Treasury exposure) with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting?
Superb Excel skills, 2-3 years of total experience How to Apply: All candidates that meet all the qualification & Requirement for this role. Please contact Cindy Lukic with an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or please place in your application.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Managing daily funding and disbursements, releasing or stopping funds by operating and coordinating btwn several payment systems and banking platforms; utilizing remote deposits and lock-box services to process borrower refunds; generate disbursement forecast reports.
- Preparing and assessing collateral for day to day advances from credit facilities; calculating borrowing amounts based on credit agreements; preparing and finalize loans for sales; calculating pay downs based on collateral releases.
- Performing daily collateral reconciliation; reviewing and examining collateral reports from 3rd party vendor; ensuring all expected collateral has been serviced with correct current principal balances.
- Executing daily bank reconciliation; ensuring borrowing amounts from credit facilities were received; executing necessary transfers and wires to maintain proper funding and adequate cash position for various accounts.
- Assist Senior Accounting Manager and Controller in reconciling a variety of cash transactions; generating and collecting important documentation and/statements to resolve any payment discrepancies.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong performance with 2-4 years of exp in treasury or cash management in a lending or financial services,
- Excellent Excel skills with advance or intermediate skills
- Organized & Analytical skills that takes initiative and ownership of their own work
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and communication skills w/ Strong interpersonal skills
skills: Excel, Finance, Cash Management, Treasury, Commercial Lending, Cash Forecasting, Account Opening - Banking
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.