A Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. Randstad is working directly with our partner, hiring for a Call Handling Specialist to work in the fast growing market of Dublin, OH!
The Call Handling Specialist is responsible for responding to and supporting the resolution of inquiries from managers, employees and HR regarding a wide variety of HR issues including payroll, benefits, compensation, etc.
location: Dublin, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 18 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Uses knowledge of HR processes and technologies and general HR acumen to initiate and/or complete employee HR requests.
- Defines and operates within service level agreements.
- Demonstrates customer service protocols and empathy for the personal circumstances of employees.
- Ensures complete protection of employee data and complies with all data privacy processes and regulations.
- Coaches employees and managers where future requests can be completed with self-service functionality.
- Ensures adherence of benefits policies. Ensures proper documentation is recorded and communicated to employees and management. Coaches and educates management on policies, practices and processes to create best in class experience.
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for people and problem solving
- Bi-lingual Spanish preferred
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, preferred
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please click to apply! You can also send your updated resume, with your contact information to: Ariel Smith Ariel.Smith@randstadusa.com Who We Are - Randstad USA Learn more at www.randstadusa.com I will contact you as soon as possible!
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.