Are you a team oriented accountant who is ready to become part of an actively growing Cincinnati company? Are you a critical thinker with diverse corporate accounting experience? Do you see yourself as a multi faceted and loyal employee who is proficient in basic to advanced accounting functions? If so, Randstad has the opportunity for you.
A Cincinnati company going through major growth is seeking a Senior Accountant that specializes in reporting to join their amazing team.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Corporate Accounting and Close
- SEC Financial Reporting
- Prepare SEC filings including Form 10-K, Form 10-Q, etc. including preparation of draft technical language and supporting documentation
- Assist with XBRL requirements for 10-K & 10-Q
- Corporate Financial Reporting.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Manage the consolidation process to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year end close
- Act as first line liaison with internal and external auditors
- Oversee and maintain quarterly audit committee meeting schedules
- Consolidate monthly financial schedules
- Research and make recommendations on technical accounting and reporting items
- Assist with monthly accounting for corporate transactions including stock based compensation, debt, inter company transactions and other areas as needed
- Support of Business Unit Accounting
- Support special projects within various divisional accounting functions
- Assist with consolidated variance analysis
- Knowledge of GAAP, SOX, SEC Reporting
- 2 to 5 years of public accounting experience
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and economic principles
- Highly proficient with Excel, with knowledge of and experience with financial software applications
- Experience analyzing financial data and preparing financial reports, statements, and projections
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Able to exercise independent judgment and problem-solve
Contact Alan Tuss at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you meet these qualifications. We have a strict timeline to fill this opportunity with an outstanding organization that is growing rapidly and looking for quality people to join the team!
skills: SOX, 10-K, 10-Q
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.