job summary: Accounts Receivable Analyst
The Accounts Receivable Analyst will be responsible for contract processing, collections, customer service and working with accounting staff to resolve AR and cash related issues.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Research and resolution of assigned requests and effective communication of resolution to the requestor.
- Ensure that each cash receipt batch is posted, balanced to bank deposit and applied.
- Perform quality assurance and compliance in AR related activities.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly cash receipt reports for management.
- Audit/check and verify deposits and investigate unapplied cash.
- Audit offshore outsourcing personnel and assist in resolving and rectifying outstanding issues.
- Manage the cash application process with internal staff and work with offshore staff to improve processes.
- Balance Lockbox cash to the General Ledger.
- Generate daily journal reports to verify application and assist in maintaining daily cash reconciliation spreadsheets for each lockbox both with local and offshore staff.
- Identify processing exceptions that inhibit application efficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Utilize available internal and external software and hardware tools to maximize productivity while maintaining transaction integrity.
- Perform various customer account and GL account analysis.
- Ensure billing / cash application compliance with contract agreement.
- BA degree in accounting or finance
- 5-7 years if experience.
- Ability to perform variance analysis.
- Experience completing cash audits of accounting records and cash accounts for accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, documentation skills and follow through.
- Must be detail orientated with strong analytical and mathematical abilities.
- Experience with reconciliation of bank statements and associated research.
- Computer proficiency advanced (Excel, Word, Access and email software).
- Experience with Oracle preferred.
$24-$26 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sakina at 949-236-7258.
skills: Accounts Receivable, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.