Randstad has an immediate need for a client in Nashville that is seeking a Senior Manager of Accounting to join their growing company. The position would have four direct reports and would work closely with both the Director of Accounting and CFO. For immediate consideration please reach out to Mallorie Godwin at 706-491-9676 or email@example.com
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Leading a team of four Staff Accountants.
- Assist with both the monthly & quarterly close to ensure that the financial statements are accurate and produced on time by following the GAAP guidelines.
- Manage relationships with external auditors
qualifications: Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 4+ years in a technical accounting role with management experience
- CPA required
- Public Accounting experience required
- Lease accounting experience
- Heavy process improvement experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.