job summary: Loan Servicing Supervisor
Full-time | Permanent position
Randstad is looking for a Loan Servicing Supervisor.
As the Loan Servicing Supervisor,
you will perform a variety of functions in connection with the efficient and accurate processing of consumer, residential and commercial loan transactions. Monitor customer service standards, effectively problem solve customer issues and process account maintenance.
location: Braintree, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 5 Years
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES -
(Include the following (but is not limited to:)
- Oversee a small team of 2-4 people
- Balance loan servicing general ledgers
- Coordinates daily workflow; ensure maximum efficiency and conformance to procedures
- Perform quality control on system and documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Review daily reports and resolve any account or system issues
- Test parameters for new products and system upgrades
qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS -
- Associate's Degree (A.A.) or equivalent preferred with minimum of 5 year in Loan Servicing.
- Management/supervisory experience required, preferably in an operation or banking environment.
- Fiserv software experience a PLUS
: $70 - $75K
range will commensurate with experience Application Process:
Submit your resume today to Kathleen.firstname.lastname@example.org
. Not ready to apply but want to learn more, call Kathleen at 781-897-5218
skills: Commercial Lending, Consumer Lending, Mortgage Lending, Loan Review, Commercial Real Estate Lending
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.