Randstad Professionals is seeking a Payroll Specialist for a project role located in York, PA. This is an urgent need therefore candidates need to be available to interview and start immediately.
location: York, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Process payroll in an accurate and timely manner, including daily verification of time worked, job, and work schedule
- Organize and maintain accurate payroll data (including all time cards, time sheets, computer reports, and other pertinent payroll data), and prepare timely and accurate reports
- Compile, analyze, and/or process payroll data as requested
- Adequately satisfy internal customers' (i.e. employees, supervisors, etc.) questions/requests in an accurate, timely, and professional manner
- Support other Senior Payroll Administrators as needed
- Minimum three years in a high volume payroll processing role
- Strong payroll & timekeeping systems skills (e.g. Kronos; ADP; PeopleSoft)
- Experience with both Union and Non-Union payroll processing and following appropriate guidelines and principles
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
skills: Kronos, High Volume, Union Payroll, Payroll Processing, Payroll - 50 - 500, Payroll - 500+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.