Randstad Professionals is seeking a Staff to Senior Level Accountant for a special project role with a prominent company located in Harrisburg, PA. This role is slotted to start immediately with a targeted end date of March 29th, 2019 with a potential extension into April.
location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Managing day to day operational accounting including accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist with month end and year end closing including reconciliations, journal entries and general ledger adjustments
- Generate reports for upper management to be utilized in budget and financial planning
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or Finance; Bachelor's degree a plus
- Minimum three years in a corporate accounting role
- Strong ERP skills (e.g. SAP; Oracle; Sage)
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
Please note this is a project role, therefore candidates must be available to start immediately and work the duration of the assignment. If you are not interested in temporary work or are not available to work through to the Spring of 2019 then we ask that you please do not apply to this position.
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Journal Entries, Bank Reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.