As the Lead Internal Auditor you will be responsible for analyzing key business processes to determine the effectiveness and efficiency in achieving business objectives in a controlled manner. The Internal Auditor will also be called on to organize and plan multiple projects in any function, process, or business unit within the Company. Based out of Cincinnati you will be called on to work on multiple teams to define project objectives, complete process analysis, identify and quantify process opportunities.
location: Cincinnati, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls, both financial and operational.
- Perform financial audits in direct support of the company's ongoing global compliance with the provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Execute internal control over financial reporting reviews within designated scope.
- Documents overall strategy including testing methodology, risk assessment and sampling method.
- Execute annual internal audit program approved by the Audit Committee.
- Test the company's internal control environment for compliance with existing control documentation and analysis of the effectiveness.
- Monitoring changes to company process and control documentation including changes to documented controls, risk monitoring, and development of test plans based on the control documentation.
- Assist management with developing company-wide policies and auditing management's performance against those policies
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related Business Degree required.
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance desired.
- CPA, CIA, CFE or CMA or progress towards those designations; preferred.
- 1-2 years Audit experience required.
- 2-4 years of relevant industry experience (Internal Audit or public accounting firm with SOX and public companies) preferred.
- Strong knowledge of SEC rules and regulations in addition to being well versed in areas of US GAAP.
skills: Analysis, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.