This is a Direct Hire Human Resources Manager role in the Metro West area. The HR Manager will manage the company's HR functions and oversee a wide range of duties including coordinating all human resources services, strengthening and updating policies and procedures, employee relations, ensuring strict adherence to company policies, ensuring a timely and accurate payroll process (~300 employees), and maintain/develop vendor and client relations.
location: Auburn, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
The HR Manager duties include:
- Oversee and guide internal hiring and appropriate compensation plans.
- Work with internal executives and vendors in regards to employee benefits.
- Ensure strict adhere to various government and company policies and guidelines.
- Manage employee relations
- Lead special projects
- Over safety programs and initiatives
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4 year college degree
- 5+ years of relevant HR experience
- Prior experience managing/performing payroll
- Deep understanding and knowledge related to US employment laws and regulations
- Experience with 401K plans
- Proven leader who is able to motivate
- Excellent communication skills
skills: Benefit Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.