Client has an immediate need for Full Charge Bookkeeper to be responsible for Accounts Receivable (cash application, billing and updating aging) and Accounts Payable (invoice coding).
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Accounting functions include general ledger reconciliations, month-end journal entries, bank reconciliations, loan schedules, accounts receivable and payable and cut-off.
- Assist with preparing budgets and accruals.
- Support quarterly and yearly closing, year-end audit and work directly with company's controller on a daily basis.
- Oversee integrity and accuracy of cash and expense reports, match and coding vendor invoices
- Track foreign currency exchange transactions.
- Facilitate month-end closings by preparing accounts receivable schedules and deferred revenue
- Prepare budgets and accruals.
- 2-4 years plus accounts receivable experience and accounts payable experience
- Patient self-starter that is customer service oriented and works very well within a team
- Working closely with senior management on receivables/collections/cash application and disbursement
- Advanced Microsoft Office user (Excel)
- Highly skilled with using QuickBooks Enterprises
skills: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, A/P Processing, A/P Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, A/P Review, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.