job summary: Card Fraud Analyst Immediate Position Available - 2 openings!
We need someone with a flexible schedule because this position will be day, swing and graveyard shift. The training hours will be 7:30am - 4:30pm but after training, there will be a shift change.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 22 per hour
work hours: 7:30 to 4:30
education: High School
experience: 0 Years
- Customer Service
- Phone calls and emails to customers
- Note taking
- Research information
- Must have credit/debit experience
- Call center experience
- Customer service experience necessary
- Goal driven and deadline oriented
- Multi-task and be able to pay attention to detail
- Comfortable communicating not only by email but also by phone while taking notes and researching information and account information
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.