job summary: Technical Business Systems Analyst II
Serve as business expert for the development, maintenance, training, and support of all processes and projects related to CLC Credit systems. Design, implement and test system enhancements and provide technical production support for end-users.
The Technical Systems Analyst conducts systems and needs analysis in an effort to ensure that technology solutions align with project and business objectives. Work directly and collaboratively with business and technical teams to deliver high quality functional requirements and specifications. The ideal candidate possesses and routinely provides broad knowledge on a wide range of technologies. This role requires an individual who has the ability to gather and document system requirements and translate the information collected to technology requirements including scoping documents and technical specifications.
location: El Segundo, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Responsibilities :
- Ability to translate business needs into requirements. Determine business line system needs and objectives and consults with business line regarding problems with current applications or systems, enhancements, or new functionality.
- Ability to manage constant change. Willing to take ownership and initiative. Be accountable and proactive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare business and system requirements for maintenance/enhancements and present recommendations to project management and business.
- Gather information and write business/system requirements, user stories, build workflows, SWIM Lane diagramming, develop documents and supports the Credit department for trouble shooting.
- User Acceptance Testing facilitator. Conduct all user and quality assurance testing on systems and conduct maintenance testing. Develop test scripts to quality control all changes.
- Provide system application support to end-users and effectively troubleshoot system application problems. Make system configuration changes to correct identified problems.
- Prepare documentation on system enhancements and communicate key system changes to the training department.
- Configuration of the Finance Center system, including creating workflows.
- Use scripting tools to automate tasks (Velocity).
- Good SQL skill, comfortable with large volumes of data.
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with Finance Center platform (Java based) or similar Loan Origination System is a huge plus.
qualifications: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent related experience.
Skills and Knowledge :
- *Minimum 4 years' experience as business analyst or operations analyst specifically supporting loan origination systems.
- *Minimum 4 years' experience hands-on system design, testing, and production support including writing business requirements and conducting user acceptance testing.
- *Minimum 1 years' experience working in the Banking/financial industry required with focus on lending operations (Consumer and commercial).
- Knowledge of Finance Center system or similar Loan Origination System is a huge plus.
- Broad domain experience in common Agile and testing tools like: TFS & Jira.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior lending operations experience.
- Thorough knowledge software development and maintenance methodologies including quality assurance and business cycle testing.
- Ability to develop detailed, clearly written business requirements and system/process workflows.
- Experience with planning, designing, and execution of user acceptance testing.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Working knowledge of agile/scrum practices.
- Strong attention to detail and possess exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.