job summary: Randstad
is looking for qualified Tax Associates to work for a nationwide leading CPA firm. If you're interested in learning more about these awesome opportunities please email a copy of your resume to Trent.Smith@randstadusa.com!
location: Columbus, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Supervise engagements and assume full responsibility for tax compliance
- Prepare and/or review tax returns for C-corporations, S-Corporations, Partnerships and individuals for accuracy and identification of tax savings opportunities and tax exposures
- Develop, coordinate, and supervise projects of tax staff and interns
- Build and maintain client relationships and proactively interact to gather information, resolve tax-related issues, and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Work with commercial clients in a wide variety of industries including large, multi-state, internationally active middle-market clients
- Develop and execute a practice development plan which includes networking, new client development, and client expansion activities (Manager level)
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- CPA required
Please call or email Trent Smith if you would like to learn more about this opportunity!
skills: Consolidated Tax
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.