Public Accounting firm located in Davie, FL is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their Tax team. As a Senior Accountant, you will have the opportunity to experience different industries and complex tax work.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $58,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Prepares business and individual income tax and other local and federal tax returns.
- Applies accounting theory, tax statutes and regulations, and other source material relating to taxation of client situations.
- Conforms to the profession's and the Firm's standards of technical quality as established in current AICPA and FASB pronouncements and the Firm's technical publications
- Demonstrates the ability to recognize tax issues, research tax questions to communicate with team members, clients, and IRS representatives.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting or related field.
- Either hold a current and valid CPA or EA license or working towards obtaining the license by taking and passing the Florida CPA exam or the Special Enrollment Exam, respectively.
- CPA's must be members in good standing with the AICPA.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, etc).
- Excellent growth opportunity.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 401K Contribution/ Profit Sharing.
skills: TAX, Partnership Tax, Individual/Personal Tax Planning, Form 1120S - "S" Corporation, Form 1065 - Partnership
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.