The corporate office of a local retail chain is looking to add a full cycle Accounts Payable Specialist on a fulltime basis. Duties include data entry, matching invoices, batching, and reporting. Will be processing invoices on average of 120-150 per week.
This person will also need to be very customer service orientated as they will be be dealing with the stores and need to keep those relationships positive.
location: Woodinville, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 26 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable
- Process vendor invoices for approval and payment.
- Investigate and resolve vendor issues on behalf of the company.
- Reconcile monthly vendor statements and perform monthly audits on job purchases.
- Maintain W9s, Certificates of Insurance from sub-tier contractors, and process annual 1099 reporting.
- Assure all invoices reflect proper state sales tax in accordance with multi-state rules.
- Generate schedules for annual financial statement audit.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Controller.
- A minimum of 2 years accounting experience in a fast paced team environment
- Preferably 3 years experience with accounts payable.
- Understanding principles and best practices of general accounting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to complete job duties with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills required. Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills including the ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations.
- Must be able to work as part of a team with peers and leadership within the organization.
skills: A/P Processing, 1099s, A/P Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.