Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a .5 billion global provider of HR services. As one of the largest staffing organizations in the United States, Randstad provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and permanent placement services each week to over 100,000 people through its network of more than 900 branches and client-dedicated locations.
Randstad Professionals F&A is a leading provider of finance and accounting staffing and recruitment, providing project, project to direct hire and direct hire services to start-ups, emerging growth and Fortune 500 companies.
We are assisting our client with a need for a Sourcing expert with global and manufacturing experience. This position will be located at their Local headquarters in NC.
location: Cary, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8-5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 5 Years
- Bachelor's Degree in supply chain, engineering, science, business or related field required, Master's degree (MBA) preferred.
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM), Certified Purchasing Professional (CPP) or equivalent certification preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant strategic sourcing experience, with at least 7 years in indirect sourcing of which 5 years are in a manufacturing environment.
- Expert-level sourcing from supplier identification to supplier payment, including ancillary source-to-pay processes such as supplier qualification, supplier complaint resolution and contract management.
- Will be responsible for Indirect spend and for developing and executing programs and initiatives to reduce the company's Total Cost of Ownership of Indirect goods and services.
- Annual spend is roughly $70 million/year on Indirect goods and services
- Will not manage people, just the process.
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here or contact Alissa Deuso with Randstad Professionals (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a confidential conversation and resume review."
skills: Purchasing/Procurement, Manufacturing Cost Acct
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.