Supporting operations teams, generating ad hoc desktop solutions, building databases,
They use VBA, coding, SQL, more junior, coming out of a program (he mentioned the MIS program
from Delaware he graduated from) Computer Science even as a minor would work as well. English/history majors that can build databases could also work. He doesn't want to rule anyone out if they have the skill set.
Business Analyst (process driven) - not a straight coder, being able to read the language (not having to write it), process mapping, Analytical problem solving - 2ndary would be access and Excel/VBA
Financial services would be a plus - but the business stuff they can teach.
Candidate would document and articulate the business requirements (alongside James), decode a process, generate a process document
Comparing, creating workflow tools on some of the smaller projects (data manipulation), understanding the business.
Having experience with SQL, R, Tableau shows that they have the mindset for the opportunity.
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $20.00 - 22.50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
The Wealth Management (WM) Securities Rapid Development Team supports the Operations area through support and development of tools designed to enhance efficiency within operational and reduce manual processes. Responsibilities:
- Interacting with business groups to help ascertain their needs and develop requirements
- Production support of User Tools within the Operations area
- Ensuring complete technical documentation of existing User Tool Inventory
- Work within RAD team to adhere to coding standards and control requirements
- Work with Business Intelligence Systems such as Cognos
The Wealth Management (WM) Securities Rapid Development Team supports the Operations area through support and development of tools designed to enhance efficiency within operational and reduce manual processes. Qualifications:
- Ability to work directly with business clients and build positive relationships
- Strong business analysis and process innovation skillsets
- Strong knowledge of the VBA programming language
- Experience with building and supporting complex access databases
- SharePoint front end development, not required but welcomed
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.