Are you a talented Senior Tax Accountant looking for an exciting 3-4 month project with a chance of going on permanently? This opportunity is for a consulting company in beautiful downtown Dallas, $45-55/hr!
If you have 2-4+ years of progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing AND your CPA or MBA, you are exactly what they are looking for.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment
- Strong leadership, recruiting, training, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and audit preparation software.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. 150 semester hours of education preferred and a CPA or eligibility to sit is highly desirable.
- 2-4+ years of progressive public accounting experience with in-charge auditing, willing to look at candidates up to 5 years removed
- Strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
- Ability to supervise staff and lead projects.
For immediate consideration, please apply today! email@example.com
skills: Financial Audit, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.