Are you a Tax Manager looking for an exciting 3-4 month project with a chance of going on permanently? This opportunity is for a consulting company in beautiful downtown Dallas, $70-80/hr!
If you have 4-7 years of progressive audit experience in a medium to large public accounting firm (or equivalent) AND your active CPA, you are exactly what they are looking for.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Master of Business Administration
experience: 4 Years
- Oversee the efforts of multiple client engagements in a wide variety of industries with the ability to manage to budget
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to client
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, MBA a plus
- Minimum 4-7 years of progressive audit experience in a medium to large public accounting firm or equivalent, Big 4 experience a plus
- Active CPA license required
- Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in US GAAP, GAAS, and PCAOB rules and standards
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites
For immediate consideration, please apply today! email@example.com
skills: Financial Audit, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.