Winter is coming, and we're looking for a Payroll Processor
with an amazing company near the DFW airport!
Looking for 3-5 years of payroll experience processing multi-state payrolls, Working knowledge of Kronos and ADP Enterprise, and strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
This Payroll professional must have a high degree of professionalism and be a solid team player.
location: Fort Worth, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 26 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Experience with ADP Payroll software, preferably EV4 or EV5
- Execute KRONOS time and attendance processing and interface with payroll
- Process ACH and manual checks as needed
- Processes daily inquiries from locations via C2/CRM Dashboard system
- Identify, review and implement process improvements for the Payroll Department
- Analyze and resolve issues related to payroll, time entry and system related errors
- Research laws and regulations regarding taxes and payroll withholding procedures to ensure department remains in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.