Our client is looking to add a staffing specialist to join their corporate HQ office. This role will be responsible for recruiting retail merchandisers and coordinating interviews with remote territory managers across the country. The ideal candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong negotiation skills, good interpersonal skills, and demonstrated ability to manage hiring managers, searches and projects simultaneously.
location: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $34,000 - 37,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Source prospective candidates using Applicant Tracking System, job boards and community based organizations
- Builds applicant flow by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites. Provides information about the organization, opportunities, and benefits; makes presentations; maintains rapport
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites
- Interview applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Evaluates candidates against job requirements, engages candidate in the opportunity and presents qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager
- Ensures onboarding process is completely properly and in a timely manner.
qualifications: Experience and Credentials
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System and ability to develop talent pipelines through social media etc.
Email your resume to Mary at email@example.com
skills: Customer Service
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.